Tuesday, November 3, 2009

NILO's Anniversary!


Let's blog!


November 4, 2009 marks the 3rd anniversary for NILO...Not the business but the couple. If you didn't already figure it out NILO comes from Nic & Lori. Three years ago Lori and I both said our "I do's." We, like so many of you, had been planning our wedding day and dealing with all the responsibilities that come along with it...I say we, but I did all of the work. Just kidding! Lori planned it all and she was fantastic!


The evening of the 4th was a perfect fall setting in Northwest Arkansas. I was anxious and very aware of the huge commitment in which I was about to enter. I prayed a lot that day asking God to help me be a worthy husband for Lori. I remember when those old wooden doors, at St. Catharine's at Belle Gables, opened revealing the love of my life. She was absolutely stunning! Her dad was nervous and fighting back tears as was I. She filled the room with her glowing beauty as she walked down that short aisle. I stumbled my way through the vows and received the best kiss ever...I married my best friend in front of God, our family, and friends.


Three years later, Lori is a shinning example of the perfect wife. Thank you sweet cheeks for saying "I do!!!"


Love,
Nic 





No comments:

Post a Comment