Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Very Nice!

Lets blog!

Well we made it! This past weekend was extremely busy for NILO! We shot a rehearsal dinner on Friday, a beautiful wedding on Saturday, then worked our booth at the very successful AR Gazette NWA Bridal Show. Lori and I are extremely thankful to be so busy. If I was a photographer I would have pictures of the event posted below, but I'm not so instead I have a link to benfieldphotography's blog where they have some pictures of the event.


I would also like to share with you an extremely sweet comment from one of our brides via the Facebook.



Sara Wistrom

If anyone in the Fort Smith/NWA area is getting married and needs a videographer, Nic Howard at NILO Productions does an absolutely AWESOME job!! I just got back my wedding video and it was BETTER than I ever expected. Thank you Nic for sharing in my day and producing a wonderful "movie of memories" for us!!!



That made my morning!!!
If you are on Facebook, friend me! My profile name is Nic Howard, and if you are the twitter- follow me at NICwithNILO. I love me some twitter!


-Nic


No comments:

Post a Comment